Zico struggles with sasaengs finding his new number


Article: Zico talks about the pain of sasaeng fans "I'm tired of changing my number, so much stress"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+343, -15] They can't chase you into the army

2. [+254, -10] When are we going to get laws for sasaengs?

3. [+188, -11] No solution to sasaengs... I honestly think there is no solution to dealing with them.

4. [+24, -1] Before I even learned who EXO was, I learned that their EXO sasaengs were crazy...

5. [+22, -3] Just wait until the sasaengs get older... They'll realize how embarrassing and regretful what they wasted their youth on was

6. [+18, -4] Jiho-ya, there's really no solution to sasaeng fans so I don't know what to say... There's really no option but to wait until laws are made against them ㅜㅜ

7. [+17, -0] How do sasaengs even find their numbers once they change them? Are the people who work at phone companies the sasaengs? I remember a TVXQ account where one of the members changed his number and five minutes later, he gets a text that says, "Oppa, your number's changed." Talk about goose bumps.

-