Winner has their first stage on Big Bang's dome tour


Article: YG Winner shares first feelings on their first stage for Big Bang's Japanese dome tour "Nervous + filled with emotion"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,498, -75] Wiinner this, Winner that, but please put up some Big Bang articles too

2. [+1,178, -120] They're kids who haven't even debuted yet and they're so good... I hope their songs get digitally released soon

3. [+853, -86] Please take away something from this amazing opportunity. I'll look forward to your future.

4. [+260, -9] I heard they were no joke this time ㅠ but are there no Big Bang articles? and I'm glad to hear that Winner didn't make any mistakes!!

5. [+203, -15] Trainees who haven't even debuted yet are on a dome tour ㅋㅋㅋ I hope they use this amazing, amazing opportunity to build their experience and create a foundation for them to stand on to show a better image in the future.

6. [+208, -22] They must've been so nervous standing for their seniors. I read the live tweet updates and many people said they did great. So fortunate ^_^ Good luck on the rest of the tour!

-