Article: 'Suspicious Housekeeper', Choi Ji Woo turns 'cold' to the children after becoming their step mother
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1,006, -59] The viewer ratings seem to be way lower than I thought but it's a drama that makes you think a lot and touches your heart as well...
2. [+928, -24] I'm an avid fan of this drama but every time I see the step mother, I feel like she's the stereotypical step mother in children's stories... Either way, let's take it easy until the last episode.
3. [+747, -26] I had a bit of expectations about the ending but it seems the drama will be sticking to the same ending as the Japanese original ㅠㅠ
4. [+617, -40] Choi Ji Woo ages so beautifully
5. [+205, -6] I never saw the Japanese original. I thought it was too much of the kids to forget their own mother's birthday. It's not like she died a year or two ago, how could not one of them remember ㅡㅡ To all the people who view their mothers as cleaners or food makers, it doesn't take much to be filial... Just listen to their nagging. Never forget that your mother is a woman who lived a life just like yours, one filled with youth and a first love...
6. [+179, -16] Why did she even get married in the first place if she's going to try to not get them attached to her ㅡㅡ
7. [+135, -6] I have a feeling the script was written by someone who's never had kids. Being cold towards them will not make them go back to their real mother... how can they go back to a dead mother? She should embrace their wounds instead...
8. [+135, -8] The best award goes to Shim Yi Young today. First time in a drama I saw someone get slapped five times in a row.