TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994


Article: 'Reply 1994' The identity of Dohee's husband was Kim Sung Kyun 'love line complete'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,306, -7] Samchunpo ♥Yoonjin, the terminal scene was so heart warming ㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1,050, -7] So exciting ♥♥♥>< I teared up... when Samchunpo and Yoonjin's mother communicated through notes

3. [+846, -8] They're an older woman, younger male couple ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+164, -2] Samchunpo was amazing today, especially when he protected Yoonjin's secret. The very best.

5. [+123, -4] Dohee's a great actresss... and also good at sign language. Her acting was so good during the parts where she was crying while searching for her mother, it broke my heart... Of course at her age, she'd want to hide the fact that her mother can't speak... and Samchunpo was there for her.

-

Article: 'Reply' Dohee reveals feelings on husband Samchunpo being revealed, "Do we match?"

Source: Econ Today via Nate

1. [+192, -3] You two match extremely well so don't worry about a thing

2. [+161, -1] Ah, so pretty. Don't become an idol and just be an actress. You're a good one.

3. [+114, -3] Yoonjin reminds me of Wang Jo Hyun during her prettiest days... Her nose is so sharp and tall.

4. [+12, -1] I felt like I was given a blow when Yoonjin's mother made a noise over how excited she was to see her at the terminal... How upset she must've felt when she misunderstood the boarding house as having gotten sick because of her soy sauce marinated crabs. This drama makes my heart warm up and helps me find feelings I thought I had lost... shows that money isn't all there is to the world. Thank you to the scriptwriters, producers, cast..

5. [+10, -0] 1997 and 1994 stay with you for so long after the episode ends. I guess I'll be sleeping to nostalgic memories of my youth tonight as well ㅠㅠ

-