Korea fails to advance into Miss Universe's top 16


Article: [Exclusive] Kim Yoomi eliminated from Miss Universe Top 16

Source:
Korea Ilbo via Naver

1. [+131, -31] I'm not saying Kim Yoomi is pretty just because she's Korean but I definitely think she's one of the prettier Miss Koreas... And I really don't think China deserved to advance;;

2. [+99, -11] Why did she win #1 in that popularity contest then? It really got my hopes up ㅜㅜ

3. [+90, -12] China??????? How did China get into the top 16?

4. [+95, -28] Departing from the fact that she's Korean, I think Kim Yoomi and the Czech nuna were the prettiest. Kim Yoomi is a goddess and she made Korea shine.

5. [+74, -11] I really don't understand how China got in;;; Why? How?

6. [+46, -7] Kim Yoomi got a lot of plastic surgery, though;;; She's a completely different person in her high school photos

7. [+34, -4] Miss China is totally ugly, though!!!!!!!!!!????

8. [+37, -7] China got into the top 16 but Kim Yoomi didn't? I totally lost interest in Miss Universe now. I'm sure anyone who's seen China's face will be shocked out of their pants.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+129, -37] You worked hard still

2. [+97, -6] Every year, I am amazed that Honey Lee placed 4th

3. [+49, -20] I wouldn't be all that proud even if she advanced considering she's all plastic

-