TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Heirs


Article: 'Heirs' Lee Min Ho, his one phrase that made the viewers cry "I am the son of a mistress"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+538, -7] Broke my heart when he went to see Eunsang and shed one tear......

2. [+459, -7] That slap looked like it really hurt....

3. [+351, -44] Ah, Tan ㅠㅠ What to do with Tan ㅠㅠ

4. [+48, -0] Tan was Tan but.. Tan's mother is so gorgeous ㅠㅠ even when she cries

5. [+44, -1] I know this is random but Kim Sung Ryung is so beautiful... and even cute sometimes too

-

Article: 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho's emotional acting surprises everyone

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+947, -25] I've always liked Lee Min Ho's acting but I was really impressed with him last night

2. [+827, -28] My heart dropped along with Tan's tear...

3. [+763, -28] Couldn't fall asleep because the drama left me in such a depressive state.. ㅠㅠ Lee Min Ho's so good

4. [+63, -0] Probably the most memorable scene for me out of any drama I've seen so far

5. [+51, -1] His tearful acting was top notch yesterday. Such detail in his emotions.

6. [+48, -0] I loved the episode, especially the ending. Eunsang was also daebak for crying along with him without knowing the reason why.

-