TOP releases 'Doom Dada' solo MV


Reader request.

-

Article: TOP reveals 'Doom Dada' MV

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+364, -30] I can definitely feel a unique charm just like with Turn It Up ㅋㅋㅋ I like Doom Dada

2. [+343, -29] When I listen to this song, I feel like I'm dancing in a meadow in Africa... It felt a bit weird at first but I find myself chanting doom dada doom dada

3. [+320, -26] I listened to it at first and wondered what this was... then I kept wanting to listen to it. It has an odd charm.

4. [+38, -0] Composing, writing the lyrics, to the music video ideas... made by TOP from top to bottom. I cannot stop listening to this song.

5. [+32, -1] That motorcycle scene is a waste to watch alone ㅋ

6. [+30, -1] Doom dada made an all kill on all digital music sites

7. [+28, -2] It's a four part combination of Big Bang's characteristic wall, TOP's visuals, an addicting song, and TOP's 4-dimensional personality. He's so handsome... couldn't stop staring in awe.

8. [+26, -4] It's funny how TOP said he wasn't going to promote this anyway so he made it completely in his style without a care for public taste but it's an all kill on nine music charts ㅋㅋ Big Bang has a way of earning public attention with songs they intentionally create without public taste in mind...

-