TV: [Spoilers!!!] Mirae's Choice (Pilot)


Article: Pilot "Mirae's Choice" Yoon Eun Hye vs Choi Myung Gil...

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+258, -11] The drama was a lot more fun than I thought and made me reflect on who I am as a person

2. [+255, -33] Can't help but watch everything Yoon Eun Hye is in...

3. [+199, -23] I happened to watch it because Yoon Eun Hye is in it and decided to continue because it's actually fun!! There's also no awkward acting so it's easy to focus.

4. [+27, -5] Didn't expect much going into it but it exceeded expectations!!

5. [+24, -2] Choi Myung Gil has such charisma ㅜㅜ

6. [+23, -7] Only one episode in and I'm already sucked in..~ I like the plot

7. [+23, -7] Yonghwa's acting isn't awkward. He comes out looking really cool, actually. ㅎㅎ

8. [+23, -4] Drama's worth a watch, especially none of the acting gets on your nerves ㅎㅎ Lee Dong Gun is so cool looking

-