SHINee wins #1 on 'Music Bank'


Article: SHINee 'Music Bank' #1... surprise 'Red Shoes' performance with IU

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+400, -72] IU has so many connections to SHINee. She met Jonghyun in Immortal Song and he wrote and composed on top of featuring in IU's album as well. She had a duet stage with Taemin overseas somewhere, had a special stage with Key and Lyn on Music Bank a few years ago, starred in a drama with Minho, and I think there was something with Onew too that I'm forgetting. As an IU fan, it upsets me that she didn't win but I'm glad to see both groups enjoying it. I hope they stay close like this.

2. [+339, -70] SHINee, congrats on your #1 win!! Definitely SHINee!! Dae~bak stage!!! Good to see IU and SHINee so close together! ㅜㅜ

3. [+281, -67] Congrats on the win!!!!!

-

Article: IU Jonghyun's intermission duet 'sweet harmony'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+293, -18] Can't they perform together for us once? As someone who likes this song, I want to hear a live version of it

2. [+236, -17] I heard Jonghyun wrote the song 'Gloomy Clock'? It's a very sweet song ㅎㅎ It was good to see them holding hands and joking around when SHINee was announced the winners

3. [+204, -27] IU's pretty.. good to see her so close with SHINee

-