CL's pictures with Jeremy Scott stir controversy


Article: "What is she doing on top of him, how embarrassing" CL under controversy for skinship picture with Jeremy Scott

Source: Kuki News via Nate

1. [+1,685, -51] I really don't get the point of uploading pictures like this

2. [+1,524, -63] Her clothes, the position of his hands, the guy's facial expression......

3. [+1,468, -64] ㅡㅡ I thought she was sitting on top of him in her underwear...

4. [+255, -5] American culture? My husband's American and I'm pretty sure he'd divorce me if I took a picture like that with another man

5. [+253, -3] Just looks like they're sitting in a drug house ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+205, -6] I can understand her being open minded and everything since she lived abroad and all but she should keep these things to herself. Why make others see her dirty pictures? She's doing a fine job chipping away at her image. As a girl, I love CL and everything but in pictures, she looks like a cheap sl*t.

7. [+183, -5] Gross ㅡㅡ

8. [+179, -12] She looks like a sl*t

-

Article: Taking a look at CL's pictures with Jeremy Scott 'kisses + piggyback rides'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+904, -122] How can anyone call those pictures cool? They're gross and disgusting

2. [+873, -162] They totally did it

3. [+764, -86] What's wrong with them...

4. [+97, -8] I used to think CL was amazing in the past... but lately, she just seems like a promiscuous woman. She sings and raps to songs written by others.. Has she ever written her own song? I'm beginning to realize the limits to her talents and who she is as a woman...

5. [+95, -7] It doesn't matter if they're both foreign because I'm pretty sure other foreigners don't even act like this together with their friends... Especially sitting on their laps in those poses.

6. [+67, -1] CL fans keep saying that Jeremy Scott is gay but it hasn't even been confirmed ㅋㅋㅋ Just all rumors ㅋㅋㅋ You guys really want to protect her like that?

7. [+54, -1] I don't get why people are defending this picture saying foreigners act like this all the time. You really think foreigners are animals like that? If you're not lovers with someone, you wouldn't let them sit on your lap unless you're going to have a one night stand with them.

8. [+44, -7] Yeah, please go get married to a foreign man

-