Article: "Please deliver 168 water bottles" controversy...
Source: Money Today via Nate
A woman uploaded that picture along with a post on a community board bragging about how she made an old delivery man deliver 168 water bottles in one day.
"I was at work when the delivery man called me at 8 a.m. shocked at the delivery load, asking how he was supposed to deliver this all and asking me to save him.
I live on the 4th floor but the distance might as well make it the 5th floor. I get out of breath just walking up the stairs on my own. The delivery man told me that he won't be able to work if he delivers all this and that he will be sick in bed for days after. He asked if he could deliver a pack a day, a weight he could manage carrying around. But of course, I'm not one to agree to that. I demanded that he deliver them all today no matter what.
That man probably fainted after delivering all of this. I did this to him before and he always asked what kind of house I was running to need all of this."
Once the post became controversial online, the woman's younger sister wrote a new post saying that her sister exaggerated what really happened because she just wanted to brag about winning all those water bottles through a contest. "There was an event where you could order water bottles at half price so my sister ordered 10 packs for same day delivery. The delivery man called and asked if he could deliver the packs once a day instead of all at once but she said no because she's not home every day and asked for them to all be delivered to her front door. She then asked our father to help the delivery man carry them up the stairs."
1. [+3,136, -36] The scary part about all of this is that she still doesn't know what she did wrong. No wonder she thought to upload pictures like that and brag about it. She already deleted the post and everything but I really don't know why I have to waste my oxygen with pathetic beings like her.
2. [+2,690, -35] What an idiot, what's wrong with her?
3. [+2,449, -42] Karma will come back to get you, you b*tch ㅡㅡ
4. [+351, -6] It's not like she can drink all of those water bottles at once, what's so wrong with allowing the delivery man to split the deliveries? She obviously only asked him to deliver them at once to screw him over. And she thought it was funny enough to post about it on the internet... I want to give her a good punch to the face.
5. [+329, -8] Her identity should be revealed so she can wake up
6. [+261, -8] I order water bottles too but I just ask them to be delivered to the security office/lobby and I carry it up myself. How can you even ask someone to carry all of that without an elevator?
7. [+258, -10] I hope she falls down the stairs
8. [+143, -10] What a b*tch... Times like this, I don't think it's a bad idea to release their identities on the internet.