EXO wins #1 on Music Core


Reader request. (Yeah, I'm as tired about it as you are.)

-

Article: EXO wins #1 on Music Core with 'Growl'... all kill on the music program charts

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+2,419, -630] I'm so embarrassed that Crayon Pop is even a runner up

2. [+2,035, -481] Why is Bar Bar Bar in the top anyway? ㅋㅋㅋ I really don't understand ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,301, -180] I don't even care about EXO's songs.. I just feel bad for them because of their sasaeng fans.

4. [+869, -104] I feel bad for EXO... So much hate for their trash brained fans

5. [+847, -463] How does this make sense? I'm embarrassed that a song like this is #1. What a failure of a music industry in Korea. Won only through the power of their company and their stupid fangirls for a song where they only make weird growling animal noises.

6. [+299, -53] I'm a Soshi fan so I don't want to hate on SM labelmate EXO... but damn, look at the best replies. All of the best replies are hating on Crayon Pop. No wonder EXO gets hate.

7. [+340, -107] At the dinner table today, my mother said sarcastically, "Is it because their song is called growl? Why are they running around like a pack of dogs?"

8. [+225, -16] Please make a separate music program for idol music... So we can get artists like Kim Hyun Jung, Wax, Yangpa, etc... I went to see one of these music programs live and I saw a bunch of kids getting pissy, asking who these Koyote nugus are ㅋ

-