EXO - Growl


Reader request.

-

Article: [M! Countdown video] EXO's 'Growl' first reveal, like a scene out of a dance movie

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+255, -7] The title didn't appeal to me at first but I think it sounds better than I expected. EXO is trustable when it comes to performance/dance.

2. [+177, -27] Way better than 'Wolf'... but I think the song places too much emphasis on the performance aspect. The performance is great but they're all practically lip syncing.. I think singers should be better singers than they are performers. I hope they'll develop into singers who emphasize their vocals instead of performance eventually.

3. [+147, -4] Even as a guy, I can say that they're good dancers.

4. [+134, -3] I'm iffy with SM about anything else  but think they're the best when it comes to choreography... Can't take my eyes off of them ♥

5. [+112, -7] Their performance is great but I think it's more important to be better singers... SM is making them lip sync to show off their performance but I trust they'll sing live as time goes on ^^

6. [+110, -7] Why didn't they give EXO this song from the get go? That Wolf song was so bad.

7. [+91, -5] That Matrix dance made me go wow... Thumbs up!

-