TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice


Article: [I Hear Your Voice] Lee Bo Young "I love you as a man" direct confession... Lee Jong Suk 'smiles'

Source: SBS Ent Sports via Naver

1. [+4,735, -81] Lee Jong Suk looked like a character out of a comic book when he ran up and picked her up...

2. [+3,695, -60] Soo Ha's so handsome when he smiles wide like that

3. [+3,247, -39] I of course loved how he picked her up for a kiss... but I liked the scene towards the end when Jjangbyun and Soo Ha naturally held hands and put their arms around each other *_*

4. [+2,899, -31] Ah, today was daebak, who thought Jjangbyun would get honest like this... skinship was amazing today ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,762, -19] I thought they were totally teasing us with the preview yesterday and expected the confession to come sometime towards the end of the episode but I was completely thrown off guard with the early surprise!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They really know how to mess with their viewers

-