TV: [Spoilers!!!] Barefoot Friends + Neighborhood Fine Arts (Changmin, Nichkhun, UEE, Yoon Shi Yoon)


Reader requests.

-

Article: 'Neighborhood Fine Arts' Changmin's 'endless passion' touches the hearts of viewers

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+228, -29] I never really cared for Changmin but seeing him on the show every episode really changed my impression of him. He works super hard and tries to learn and soak up as much as he can;;; There will come a day that viewers appreciate his efforts if he continues like this so I'll support him ^^!

2. [+208, -26] I don't really like TVXQ and I hate the fact that SM idols are taking over variety shows right now but I have to give it to Changmin for this one. As long as they work as hard as he does, they'll get my acknowledgement. It pisses me off to see nugu idols acting like top stars on this show... learn from Changmin, guys.

3. [+215, -36] His match yesterday was truly the best and to know that he worked so hard to pull it off makes his win all that more sweet.

4. [+186, -18] Seeing the tape around Changmin and Lee Jong Soo's knees really showed how much work they put into this... It's their first time playing badminton but they've managed to rack up this much skill in just a week, truly amazing~ It's not simply a variety show where you can laugh and throw out a few witty statements

5. [+196, -29] You can really see that Changmin takes every match, every practice seriously. His busy schedule doesn't stop him from practicing. I hope he'll manage his health while doing all these exercises! Fighting!

6. [+163, -18] I'm in a badminton club myself and would like to send an applause of praise to Changmin!! He was awesome yesterday!! ^^

-

Article: 'Neighborhood Fine Arts' Nichkhun "I'm cool? A bit"

Source
: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+302, -55] Even as a man, I ahve to say that his posing did look quite cool when he hit the smash ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+271, -45] He really flew up like a butterfly and shot it down like a bee ㅎ

3. [+247, -52] As a man, he did look cool... I thought his eyes were going to shoot lasers when he was concentrating so hard.

-

Article: 'Barefoot Friends' UEE cries tears of joy at diving success "what emotion is this"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+273, -53] UEE was practically barefaced here and she was still so pretty. I like how her personality is so likable.

2. [+271, -52] UEE seems like a person who attachs emotionally easily

3. [+265, -52] UEE's so pretty lately

4. [+31, -8] Loved seeing Yoon Jong Shin hug UEE like she was his own little sister

5. [+21, -7] For people with height or water phobias, it's not an easy thing to do.

-

Article: Yoon Shi Yoon overcomes his phobias to achieve the highest diving record, UEE cries out of joy

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+142, -8] I loved everything about this scene. Yoon Shi Yoon afraid of the water but still overcomes his fears for an impressive dive... UEE crying because she's touched by his determination.. Yoon Jong Shin pulling her into a hug.

2. [+142, -10] Deriving away from the points, Yoon Shi Yoon really has improved.

3. [+127, -10] I think the members are slowly getting attached to each other. UEE getting touched over Yoon Shi Yoon.. and Kim Hyun Joong and the other members patting UEE on the back, consoling her..

-