Article: Suzy "The terms of my contract were changed this year, my revenue ratio was increased"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"Any income is divided within the group in our company. It changed this year so that I get a little bit more for what I make."
1. [+722, -67] No but really, why do the other members take a part of her income anyway?????????? Pretty sure that will only cause discord within the group later
2. [+711, -70] How pitiful. She works without even beinga ble to sleep while the members just sit around and make free money ㅋㅋ
3. [+586, -77] Do they not have a conscience... Just let her take all of what she earns... Poor breadwinner ㅠㅠ
4. [+70, -6] Wow, so everything Suzy's been earning so far was shared with the miss A members?
5. [+62, -7] It's not even my business and this pisses me off. She works so hard to the point where she can't practice even if she wanted to and yet the other members take all that money? Stupid JYP, fix Suzy's income immediately.
Article: 'Healing' Suzy, "I cried because I didn't want to do 'Dream High'"
Source: Mydaily via Ntae
"I cried when I was first offered my first lead role in the drama 'Dream High' and refused to do it. I never had acted before and I didn't have the confidence to do it. I really felt like I couldn't do it and didn't want to do it but I had to in the end. There were so many acting controversies surrounding me. I made a diary after that and reflected a lot in writing. I never had dreams to go into acting but the experience made me want to get better at it so I started working harder. In the diary, I said that I wanted to try acting in a movie and I really got the opportunity to. That movie was 'Introduction to Architecture.'"
1. [+253, -31] I'm actually glad that she realizes she's lacking as an actress unlike other idols who seem to think of the profession as a definite right
2. [+217, -32] She talks as prettily as her face. It was great to see her let loose and laugh otu loud throughout the broadcast ^^ She said she gets hurt by hateful comments so I hope that she doesn't read them as often and just lets them go even if she does!
3. [+212, -41] Suzy has a charm to her that makes whoever's watching her feel really happy..bb
Article: 'Healing' Suzy "I feel upset when I hear comments calling me 'pretty'"
Source: OSEN via Nate
"Whenever I get off stage, I should be hearing things like 'you did well' but instead people tell me that I'm 'pretty' or 'cute' and that upsets me. Reading comments like that make me want to work harder. I've wanted to do well in everything I've done but when people judge me based on my looks and not my talent, it makes me try even harder."
1. [+253, -57] She really seemed like a positive, happy virus person. I had no idea she was that great of a singer as well when I heard her sing Younha's song at the end. After hearing what she has to say about herself, I think she'll definitely improve in the future~
2. [+222, -29] It was really funny of Lee Kyung Kyu ajusshi to give her a pinch and call it a hateful comment vaccination in case she got hateful comments after the broadcast ㅋ
3. [+202, -49] Suzy really made me laugh all episode long ㅠㅠ Made me realize she's such a lovely person