TV: [Spoilers!!!] Dad! Where are you going?


Article: 'Dad' The return of the siblings special, Sungbin's scary adaptability

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+651, -9] I have a feeling Bin will control all of the kids ㅋㅋㅋ and Jun will be miserable once again ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+599, -12] Bin is a femme fatale different from Jia ㅋㅋ That wink with her legs crossed as she stares into the camera ㅋㅋ

3. [+542, -7] Bin has such a force to her when she's winking at the camera with her legs crossed ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to what she'll do on the show next ㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'Dad' Min Guk touches his dad's heart "I want to live with dad until the end of the world"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+650, -41] He may be a crybaby but he has such deep thoughts. You can see how much he's matured since the first episode.

2. [+601, -19] If only a show like this existed earlier, I would've gone on a lot more trips with my own father and we wouldn't be as awkward as we are now... But as I grow older, my dad's white hair increases while our conversations decrease and I'm nearing 30 now... Dad, I can't express it to you but I really love you ㅠㅠ

3. [+555, -42] Min Guk's such a great kid~

-

Article: 'Dad' Sung Dong Il, you raised your son Jun quite well

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+1,037, -67] Hey now... Let's give a round of applause for the mothers who raised them as well.... ^^ Seems like the efforts of their mothers aren't receiving as much attention with the kids off on vacation with their fathers all the time

2. [+782, -9] Jun really did grow up well ^^

3. [+609, -11] Jun and Hoo's rain coats are so funny ㅋㅋCute kids

-