Amber reveals she was made fun of for her boyish looks


Article: Amber confesses her feelings about her looks "I cried when people made fun of me for looking like a man"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

"I was made fun of a lot up to high school for looking like a man. I once even cried because it was so hard."

1. [+271, -21] But you come out dressed and looking like a man...

2. [+264, -21] Then dress like a girl.

3. [+117, -10] Wasn't her concept supposed to be boyish?... Any pretty girl will look like a flower boy if dressed like Amber. I don't get why she's crying about being made fun of for looking like a man when that's her concept...

4. [+13, -2] At first I felt bad for her and wondered why her company dressed her like that but it turned out to be her own style... No wonder there are gay rumors about her.

5. [+11, -2] Girls who look and dress like that normally like girls too...

-