Taemin declines fan gifts for his birthday


Article: Taemin's birthday, rejects fan gifts "Please give them to organizations that need them..." respectful statement

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+737, -9] Wow... Better than U-KISS, who asks their own fans to buy them Diablo. Taemin, I'm enjoying watching you on WGM. Fighting, wishing the best for SHINee!!

2. [+646, -12] Way better than those idols who try to rip everything they can off their stupid fans

3. [+642, -15] He'll be perfect if he enlists as active duty

4. [+573, -8] Feels like yesterday he debuted as a junior high school student and he's already 21 years old... He grew up well.

5. [+509, -11] I hate on SM but I can't bring myself to hate SHINee... especially Taemin, you can see that he's a sweet kid on WGM. I thought he was the childish maknae kid but he's actually a well spoken man.

6. [+429, -7] Whoa, respectable of Taemin

7. [+358, -8] I hope other idols learn from him...

8. [+300, -5] So many idols ruining themselves by opening their mouths lately. They should learn from Taemin!

-