Hyoyeon didn't like dancing in dresses after SNSD's debut


Article: Hyoyeon "After joining SNSD, it was hard for me to dance wearing a one piece"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+93, -9] She seems to have such a great mind set when you read her interviews and such... She never stood out to me amidst all of the pretty members but I'm liking her more and more ㅎ

2. [+77, -7] Even if it was hard, joining SNSD was a god-like decision in your life so be grateful

3. [+42, -9] I'm really liking her more and more these days~ Hyoyeon~ fighting!!

4. [+37, -7] One of the few idols I've been liking these days... Pretty and seems to have a great personality.

5. [+44, -16] Her face has changed a lot since the beginning of her debut, though.

6. [+23, -3] Hyoyeon would've done so well if she had joined 2NE1

7. [+24, -5] She doesn't try to dress herself up and is really honest as well as passionate about her dreams. She's gotten prettier lately and it's good to see her working hard!

8. [+23, -5] I've been liking Hyoyeon because she seems to have a great personality but you have to admit her face has changed drastically since her debut...

-