Henry continues to earn rave reviews with his variety show appearances


Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Hello' Henry, where has he been hiding all this shining talent

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+371, -27] Henry, fighting! Come out on varieties more often

2. [+359, -30] Really cute ㅋㅋ I became a fan of him after Happy Together!

3. [+286, -21] Henry's actually good at listening to others' problems.

4. [+269, -17] I have a feeling he's going to get really popular~ I noticed he had great variety skills when I saw him on Happy Together ㅎㅎ

5. [+224, -18] I had no idea he was Chinese, I thought he was Korean

6. [+185, -9] I think all of SM's idols get hated on just for being under SM but once given the opportunity, they're able to show off their talents like this. This Henry kid really seems like a great guy, especially with how he's multi-talented in singing, instruments, dancing, cooking, and languages. The way he just spits out what he's thinking makes him look real and not fake.

7. [+184, -14] I've been a fan since Happy Together!

8. [+173, -17] Ever since he guested on Happy Together, he was the #1 searched on Naver and Daum and had his articles featured on the main page. I think it's quite amazing considering he still has the public recognition level of a rookie in Korea. I hope to see him more on variety shows!

9. [+155, -9] I had a feeling this kid was going to go on to be great when I saw him on Master Chef Celebrity... He's doing better than I thought.

10. [+106, -8] I enjoyed watching him on Happy Together... His character is extremely charming. One thing I want to say is that I hope he's careful with where he draws the lines... There have been a lot of characters like him on variety shows and they haven't end well...

11. [+88, -6] Wait, Henry's a foreigner? I had no idea, especially with his rapping. First time an idol made me login to write a comment ㅋㅋ His heart shaped nostrils are hilarious

12. [+82, -6] This kid's going to get popular, mark my words

-