Ailee wins #1 on 'Music Bank' + f(x)


Article: Ailee wins #1 on 'Music Bank', INFINITE members congratulate her

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+404, -38] Wow, Ailee was amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing live and her chubbiness is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ Great dancer with amazing stage manners ㅋㅋ Do well, Ailee~~

2. [+387, -33] Such a great singer... in a class of her own.

3. [+364, -197] INFINITE got owned ㅋ

4. [+29, -4] I am an INFINITE fan but I'm also unni's fan and I'm glad you won today!! I love unni a lot because you dance and sing like an idol but your talent alone is not like an idol at all! Please continue to show us great sings, especially ones like Evening Sky. Ailee fighting!

5. [+24, -22] INFINITE and Ailee aren't even in the same league. There isn't anyone worthy of #1 aside from Ailee right now.

6. [+24, -2] Love Ailee! Really seemed like Beyonce on this stage! Daebak

7. [+21, -8] I'm actually glad INFINITE didn't win. Even if they won #1, they would've gotten hate.. and even winning #2, people say they still got owned. INFINITE works their butt off for nothing but hate so it's up to fans like me to give them all my love.

-

Article: 'Music Bank' f(x) 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' comeback stage 'maturity'

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+489, -158] I like f(x) because they're unique. They're not obvious and have a unique quality to them. Krystal's also really pretty.

2. [+432, -167] f(x) always used to get hated on for their lyrics but I think their lyrics are what makes them unique. Putting emotions to the pain of a toothache is usually only something you'd hear in indie music.

3. [+328, -124] Pretty outfits!

4. [+54, -19] I like f(x) because they barely expose skin and they're unique

5. [+50, -9] Luna's really gotten prettier

-