TV: [Spoilers!!!] Gu Family Book (Finale)


Article: 'Gu Family Book' Lee Seung Gi has matured once again... an actor who can pull off action + melo

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+280, -31] I'm already anticipating his next drama

2. [+284, -37] I can trust whatever Lee Seung Gi puts out now

3. [+250, -39] Lee Seung Gi played Kangchi so well that he made Kangchi seem like a real person who could be living somewhere in the world right now. I'm really excited to see how much more he'll grow from here. I desperately want to see him in a new movie or drama. When will I get over this Kangchi syndrome?

-

Article: 'Gu Family Book' Suzy proves that she's a 20s actress who can't be substituted

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+206, -66] I really don't get why journalists are so hell bent on media playing about Suzy being a good actress. Yeah, guys like her but her acting is nothing to brag about... Really? An actress you can't replace? I can't focus whenever she acts ㅡㅡ

2. [+178, -64] I thought her acting was embarrassing but I guess this journalist disagrees with me

3. [+159, -53] Uhh, since when was Suzy a good actress?? No way... There are child actresses who act better than her. Go study acting before you come back out!!! Suzy's pretty but she still has a long way to go in terms of acting!! Her crying is always the same.

-

Article: [Gu Family Book Finale] Lee Seung Gi and Suzy, can we see them in season 2?

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+315, -64] This drama cured my Monday disease... I'm hoping for a season two with the exact same cast

2. [+277, -60] Looking forward to a Gu Family Book season two... Can't let the drama end like this.

3. [+204, -25] I'm actually craving a modern version of Shin Soo Kangchi... Want~~~!!!

-