Lee Joon clarifies skinship rumors with Hyuna


Article: Lee Joon "Airplane skinship with Hyuna? We just took a selca" rumor clarification

Source: E-News via Nate

MC: "There were rumors that people saw you two doing skinship. Your agency explained that you were in the middle of filming 'Bubble Pop' but there was never an airplane scene in the music video."

Lee Joon: "Hyuna and I did sit next to each other. We're friends so it'd be weird to sit apart anyway. Hyuna went through a hard time at the time of the filming so I consoled her and ate meals with her. We were also taking a selca when I think a stewardess misunderstood it as skinship. Hyuna's just a friend and a younger dongseng."

1. [+258, -9] He's the only celebrity that Dispatch admitted to giving up on....... because his private life is so clean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+197, -4] I trust you

3. [+172, -5] I can trust 100% of whatever you say ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+25, -1] Yeah, you can trust Lee Joon ㅋㅋㅋ

-