TV: [Spoilers!!!] Gu Family Book (Choi Jin Hyuk)


Reader request.

-

Article:
'Gu Family Book' Choi Jin Hyuk rings the hearts of viewers as a one love man

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+861, -19] It must be really hard to act as Goo Wol Ryung... Cry while holding Yoon Se Ah, cry while holding Lee Yeon Hee, cry again after having a change of clothes

2. [+582, -23] His eyes were all swollen because he cried so hard... I used to hate the scriptwriter for giving him such little screentime but now I'm glad... So sad how he has to go through such sad love and then live lonely for the rest of his life again

3. [+553, -19] You'd think the Seo Hwa and Wol Ryung couple were the leads ㅋㅋ I teared up so hard last night ㅠ

4. [+444, -15] Choi Jin Hyuk is such a great actor ㅠㅠ I want to see more of him

5. [+419, -16] My heart fluttered when he said the name "I could only remember your name... I could only remember your face..."

6. [+402, -14] I sobbed with him when he was sobbing while holding Seo Hwa and saying he missed her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+344, -14] I was eating sweet potatoes while watching the drama and ended up sobbing into them because it was so sad ㅜㅜㅜ He's a great actor and does well in pulling your emotions in ㅜㅜ My eyes are all swollen ㅜㅜ and please don't kill Kangchi and Yeo Wool

8. [+295, -11] I think Wol Ryung will remain with me in my memories long after Gu Family Book ends.. Choi Jin Hyuk is the best!!!

-