Hoya reveals he bought his parents a house for Parents' Day


Reader request.

-

Article:
INFINITE Hoya "I bought my parents a house for Parents' Day'

Source: Star News via Daum

1. [+374, -3] You can see why everyone's so desperate to become a celebrity now, right?

2. [+277, -3] I feel sorry to my parents... I'm 24 years old and just entered the work force so I ended up getting my parents a carnation and a hand written letter.. I'll buy you guys something better next year ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+188, -13] I don't get why they ask these questions.

4. [+128, -1] Must be good to be a celebrity

5. [+105, -9] To be more specific, his stupid fangirls bought it for his parents

6. [+97, -4] The perfect article to make the rest of us feel bad

7. [+92, -8] Wait, what's B1A4?? A new paper company??

8. [+79, -3] I'm really jealous... crazily envious..

9. [+57, -2] Are we supposed to be touched over this

10. [+48, -2] I'm sorry to my own parents...

11. [+36, -0] Celebrities get money in waves once you get a little popular... While Seoul University graduates can't find jobs even in their 30s because of the high standards..The majority of the celebrities barely graduate high school.

12. [+20, -1] He obviously worked hard for it but you have to admit his career is really easy to make money in... Men don't find proper paying jobs until they're in their 30s and start off with $3,000 a month while celebrities easily pull in $10,000 a month ㅋ

13. [+12, -0] Never thought INFINITE was that popular but I guess they're doing well enough to buy their parents a house... and Goo Hara even owns property in Chungdamdong. I can see why people are obsessed with becoming celebrities.

-