Article: EXO wins #1 on 'Inkigayo'... Triple crown on the public broadcasts achieved
Source: Star News via Naver
This article legit has 10,500 comments. This is pretty much the hottest topic on Pann, etc, and it's not anything pretty.
1. [+7,477, -854] Am I the only one who doesn't understand how EXO won?
2. [+6,631, -208] The only thing I thought when I saw them win is... they're going to get a lot of hate again.
3. [+7,274, -1,029] Vote up if you don't know who they are
4. [+5,144, -595] I'm not hating on EXO or anything but this song is just.. so bad... EXO seemed talented enough, but the song..
5. [+4,317, -464] Further proof that the three broadcast channels are just puppets to SM... Korea's music industry is getting dumpstered
6. [+2,921, -188] I don't have a problem with them having a large fandom... I just have a problem with the huge difference there is between their digital chart ranking and winning music programs with text votes.
7. [+2,904, -385] Fu*king ridiculous
8. [+1,688, -192] Finally this is on the main page... I have a lot of fu*king things to say about this.
9. [+603, -41] What a stressful life for those kids ㅋㅋㅋ Win #1 and still get hate (from the public), not win #1 and still get hate (from their company)
10. [+630, -84] Triple crown? More like a triple shock for the public
11. [+521, -97] I'll admit that I'm a fan and that I wished they wouldn't win... Look at all this hate they're getting... Just hoping that EXO isn't on the internet today.
12. [+466, -80] Yes wolf, I'm a wolf, awooooooh......... sigh.......
13. [+443, -86] There was so much talk about these kids so I decided to watch Inkigayo. All I could do was fu*king sigh.
14. [+411, -58] Ranked 50th on Melon... What the fu*k?
15. [+395, -46] I'm an EXO fan so I should be happy about them winning but everything about this just makes me sad...
16. [+388, -76] Even as a fan, I'll admit that this is utterly wrong.
17. [+333, -32] First group in history to get 10,000 comments of hate after getting a triple crown ㅋㅋㅋ
18. [+326, -40] They have to be the #1 idol group that achieved getting the most amount of hate in the shortest amount of time
19. [+240, -23] Well obviously SM is composing music with their feet now since they know they can trust the power of their stupid fangirls
20. [+233, -28] This was all planned by SM. Look at all these people searching up who the group is because of all the buzz, even if it's negative ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now the public knows who they are. They just need a good song next time and they'll be on their way to fame thanks to SM's media play ^^
21. [+220, -17] I wonder if it was worth getting a million antis over one trophy
22. [+201, -33] RIP Korean Music Industry June 2013
23. [+211, -59] How do their fans listen to this song without their ears rotting off?
24. [+127, -16] I think the 'three little bears' song has more musicality than 'Wolf'
25. [+118, -10] Literally three days of nonstop hate... I don't think the wins were worth any of this, SM.