Woori and G.O. receive poor grades on their acting in 'Love and War 2'


Article: 'Love and War 2' the effect of an idol special? Viewer ratings drop

Source: Newsen via Nate [1] [2]

1. [+177, -14] Their crappy acting was seriously the best. Do they think they're performing at some school arts festival?

2. [+150, -12] I was really looking forward to this episode because the show didn't air last week but my mood just went down the drain once I saw that it was an idol special. I still tried to watch it but couldn't because of how embarrassed I was for them and changed the channel! Please, stop using idols!

3. [+144, -11] The show is popular enough without the need for idols so why use them... It ruins the show.

4. [+148, -14] I enjoy watching the show for its ability to place the viewers into the shoes of the characters through the outstanding acting of the middle aged cast... Don't do idol specials anymore. It's not fun or touching ㅡㅡ

5. [+130, -12] Bring back the professional actors. I fell asleep while watching the show for the first time last night.

6. [+127, -11] Go Woori and G.O. both sucked. Who gave them a passing grade?

7. [+108, -10] Idols aren't what they used to be anymore

8. [+99, -7] If they told you to act, act! Not bad act!

9. [+92, -6] Is it hard for them to make money as a singer lately... Just stick to singing...

-