Article: Why is CL solo, what will be different?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+751, -24] And Kang Seung Yoon will cry yet again today.
2. [+670, -69] All of the other female idols are either acting cutesy fake or acting like sl*ts with scraps of clothing so what crime did CL exactly commit? CL is unique. There's no bullying with 2NE1, they're not worked to death on variety shows, and they don't go into dramas with crappy acting skills. I feel like they're an overall wholesome group. I definitely prefer CL, who has a 'Made in Korea' face, as opposed to those other plastic surgery monsters.
3. [+645, -51] Looks like skills alone will be the one to factor into her success
4. [+676, -88] I feel like she would've done just as well had she debuted as a solo to begin with...
5. [+643, -75] CL is lacking in the visual department but her skills make up for it along with her unique fashion
6. [+577, -34] I'm older than CL but she has a force that just makes me have to call her unni...
7. [+506, -51] She's not pretty but she has a strong force to her.
8. [+485, -55] You have to admit that the industry has never seen a character like her before ㅋㅋ We've only ever seen female idols who act pretty or cute and can barely sing a line in a song but CL's decent at rapping, dancing, and singing, with good style to boot. I remember searching up 2NE1 the minute I saw their Fire debut stage.
9. [+302, -32] I don't know about her looks but I don't think there's another singer that can show as much on stage as CL can
10. [+269, -22] Honestly, judging on just music alone, I can imagine a 2NE1 without Sandara but I could never imagine a 2NE1 without CL