TV: [Spoilers!!!] SNL Korea (Shinhwa)


Reader request.

-

Article: 'SNL' Shinhwa Eric's burning briquette ribs, can't get funnier than this

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+140, -10] Shinhwa didn't do this with a 19+ rating but 109+ rating ㅋㅋ Thought my belly button was going to fall out because I was laughing so hard

2. [+140, -11] Ahn Young Mi won the lottery ㅜㅜ

3. [+124, -9] Talking about sex ㅋㅋㅋ pfft, that's nothing to idols in their 30s, I guess ㅋㅋㅋ So damn charming

4. [+42, -0] Shin Hye Sung shocked me more than when he cross dressed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -0] SNL today was crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally 109+ rating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -2] What's SNL going to do for the future? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They seem to have done everything they could to be funny with just this Shinhwa episode alone ㅋㅋ There's nothing more to do ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+30, -1] Talking about sex is only possible because Shinhwa's been around for so long ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -3] Today's episode was really sexually suggestive ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I burst out my seat and screamed when he kissed Ahn Young Mi ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'SNL Korea' Shinhwa, 19+ rating and the variety idols have come together 'best combination'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+77, -12] The run of anger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think this episode has to be the most 109+ rated episode in the history of this season ㅋㅋ

2. [+57, -23] I couldn't understand a word they were saying because the audience was so loud. It was fun but hard to hear through their reactions.

3. [+39, -13] They're legends, no one can beat them.

-