Article: Taecyeon "The paparazzi pictures with Jessica, we just met while working out"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+300, -30] If Dispatch says they're just friends, then they're just friends.. ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+239, -33] The reason I thought they were just friends and nothing more when I saw the photos was because Taecyeon was wearing some grandpa wife beater... and I thought yeah, they're too comfortable with each other to be anything more..
3. [+150, -48] What a stressful life for celebrities. Can't hang out with a woman or say a word without a string of articles coming out about it. Then you get hate for it and people believe it to be true, etc etc.. And it pisses you off but you can't even say anything about it because you're a public figure.. tsk tsk.
Article: 'Radio Star' Junho "It was a mistake when I said that I wanted to take a cola shower with my girlfriend"
Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+181, -80] Radio Star was really funny today ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+172, -82] Junho was bursting with charms today ㅋㅋㅋ He got a lot of stream time
3. [+159, -74] Junho's so charming ㅋㅋ
Article: 2PM Jun. K "Kim Gura talking behind my back... we're not close at all"
Source: TV Report via Nate
1. [+219, -27] Seriously, why does he call himself Jun. K? Such an embarrassing name
2. [+163, -17] Vote up if you think the name Jun. K is weird and vote down if you think it's lovely. He should've just named himself Jun Gay
3. [+96, -37] I'd be pissed too if someone I didn't know was randomly calling me stingy ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: 'Radio Star' 2PM responds to Tokyo Dome picture photoshop controversy "While editing the colors"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+106, -45] JYP basically just took a dump on their own artist... 110,000 people did show up and it was just a section that was left empty. What kind of idiot would make a mistake like that when everyone knows that netizens are watching like a hawk these days. tsk tsk tsk JYP made a worthless decision.
2. [+127, -75] The photoshop was a mistake but the number of audience members was the truth. Why don't people ever acknowledge the good and always just focus on the bad... What's important here is that 110,000 people came over two days to their Tokyo Dome concert
3. [+46, -10] Yeah, I think they're being honest... Just that... JYP is going out of their way to do things that they know will garner hate. They suck at running business.
Article: 'Radio star' Nichkhun "My members remained loyal to me even though they could've promoted without me"
Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+229, -68] I'm really not a 2PM fan but I think he responded well to his scandal with the volunteer work and charity donations. At least he reflected.... Why aren't the ones that actually need reflecting not reflecting... ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+195, -61] Doesn't really matter if he apologizes or not because people aren't going to accept it either way ㅋㅋ
3. [+262, -238] What other celebrity has done as much as Nichkhun has with reflection after drunk driving?? I think Nichkhun is just getting more hate because he's a foreigner~