TV: [Spoilers!!!] Infinity Challenge


Article: 'Infinity Challenge', history study with idols.. both fun and helpful

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,401, -39] Makes you realize how smart Kim Tae Ho is. He used the idol special to make kids tune in so that he can teach them history lessons! Amazing!

2. [+1,898, -27] I admit I teared up a bit when they talked about patriotic martyr Yoo Kwan Soon and An Jung Geun.

3. [+1,563, -25] Really can't say anything more than the best.

4. [+1,379, -24] So sad that Korean history isn't a mandatory class in high school anymore

5. [+1,345, -31] I only watched it at first for the idols but.. I think I did learn a lot about history through the episode. I even cried during the part about the letters... I'll make sure to watch next week's episode and study harder ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'IC' INFINITE Sunggyu "I ranked up to 2nd in the school"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+605, -15] Kim Tae Ho PD is a genius ㅋㅋㅋ Idol fans are all teens so he obviously brought in idols to get the teen audience in and give them a history lesson

2. [+443, -16] What is up with the kids who actually thought Yi Yi was born before Shin Saimdang?

3. [+465, -57] Was I the only one that didn't recall the answers until they said it? Unless you're a student studying all of this material right now, it's not anything you'd know off the top of your head.

-