Sohee wows in her latest pictorial



Article: Sohee's high exposure pictorial 'curvy waist + beautiful legs'

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+161, -44] Sohee could really be a model... best proportions

2. [+131, -34] Really so jealous of her proportions!

3. [+105, -40] The Wonder Girls have dropped a lot but maybe because they're kids that caused a girl group boom after SES and Fin.K.L., (and I know this is going to sound embarrassing) but I feel like they're my first love and I just feel bad for them and wish them the best. I think I feel a stronger connection to them because it feels like I spent my army years with them as well.

4. [+27, -18] I don't think she has that pretty of a face and she's always expressionless on TV... Is she shy or does she think that type of behavior is okay on broadcast? And she's not good at singing or dancing... and yeah, she has good proportions but she's not model material either ㅋㅋ There are plenty of models who are prettier and have better proportions than her. The Wonder Girls are all barely hanging on now thanks to their Tell Me fame.. but I think Sohee has finally reached the limit of her career now.

5. [+18, -11] Sohee's not a singer

6. [+12, -10] Sohee should've gone into modeling instead of singing ㅠㅠ

7. [+11, -7] The only thing she's in the media for is for her pictorials

8. [+10, -5] Sohee fits better as a model

-