MBLAQ releases their comeback pictorial


Article: 'Snake wrap, colored lens...' MBLAQ's comeback pictorial

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+401, -20] Hul... What's wrong with Mir??? ㅋ

2. [+372, -14] Burst out laughing at Mir's concept ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fu*king hilarious

3. [+337, -12] I'd imagine Mir to be upset and crying right now...

4. [+266, -3] So this is why Mir never cut his hair... I always thought his hair looked like it'd be such a bother on Real Men ㅎㅎ

5. [+244, -14] I've really started liking Mir ever since Real Men ㅋㅋ He really did a good job joining that show

6. [+218, -12] Why are they messing around with Mir...

7. [+196, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mir ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+175, -16] Aigoo, Mir.... I don't understand how you could throw away a once in a lifetime variety opportunity for your album promotions... I get that you're a singer but this opportunity is such a waste. You really could've built up such a positive image for yourself with Real Men.

9. [+146, -7] Their coordi astounds me with their ability to come up with a concept like this. What has MBLAQ done so wrong to deserve it?

10. [+145, -7] I'm not a fan but they're one of the few groups that I really wish the best for... but I have to admit that their songs have been pretty bad ever since Rain let go of them.

-