Article: Kim Sang Hyuk "I was drunk and don't remember anything vs Lawsuit woman "I felt sexually harassed"
Source: Star News via Nate  [allkpop article here]
The woman reported to the police, "Kim Sang Hyuk suddenly grabbed my hand and said 'Let's go somewhere'. At that moment, I felt sexually embarrassed so I reported him immediately."
Kim Sang Hyuk: "I was drunk so I don't remember anything."
1. [+542, -88] Fu*k, I myself am a woman and I can tell that she's overreacting. How do you feel sexually embarrassed over him holding your hand.. ㅡㅡ;; To me, it just seems like she knows that he has a bad image so she's going all out after him to get some cash ㅡㅡ;;
2. [+375, -62] If she was able to report him on the spot, then it seems like he didn't use force... More like he just grabbed her hand. How is that sexual harassment? If he kept his grip on her, she wouldn't have been able to report it. The woman is weird... and if it happened in Nonhyun-dong, isn't that neighborhood notorious for prostitutes~~~
3. [+240, -16] A bit of a weird situation. It's kind of hard to scientifically prove what the woman is claiming since all he did was grab her hand. Witnesses or CCTV would be worth more to this case. As for feeling embarrassed, it's so subjective and different for everyone. I definitely feel that she's overreacting to just a hand grab and you can't consider this sexual harassment... It's never too late to hate on him after investigations and results have come out.
4. [+466, -44] I've never really liked Kim Sang Hyuk but if she really reported him just for holding her hand, she's just as...;;
5. [+434, -54] I've never liked him as well but I don't see how the woman could feel sexually embarrassed just with a hand grab. I guess I should be careful too.