Article: 4minute "We feel bad for Korean idols" expresses hardships
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+705, -75] You chose this path. There are thousands of people who would gladly switch positions with you so don't say things that would only mean happiness to others.
2. [+708, -106] No matter how hard it is, they chose to be celebrities. Even if it's hard, they receive treatment and more. School? Memories? School trips? I've experienced them all and none of them matters when you grow up and you're busy making money to live ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop talking without realizing how ful your stomach is. You guys are the ones that make a person's annual salary in just a day.
3. [+650, -71] No one forced you to become celebrities. And don't you ever think about the benefits you earn in place of those memories you can't make?
4. [+89, -5] They chose to be celebrities, they get into college with special treatment, they get scholarships, they get paid to perform at events... I'm jealous.
5. [+85, -5] Every time idols talk like this without realizing how full their stomachs are makes me just want to give them a good slap. What worry could they possibly have? Do they have to worry about getting into college or finding a job? What, they miss high school memories? Shut the fu*k up. How about you quit your career and go back to school then.
6. [+75, -3] Idols these days never know when to quit
7. [+74, -12] Then don't do it. No one's forcing you.
8. [+61, -4] No one asked you guys to become celebrities.
9. [+49, -1] You really call that a hardship? Not being able to go on your high school trip? Shaking my head at you
10. [+47, -1] You guys do realize that not every student can afford those high school trips? Go eat some grass in the time you "miss" those memories
Article: Nam Jihyun "I was shocked by the hateful comments calling me ugly after my drama appearance"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+248, -18] I'm not a fan or anti but I think I recognize her from that drama with Ryu Jin and Kim So Eun. I remember thinking how she could be so bad at acting such a small role. Despite it being a short appearance, she managed to break up the flow of the drama.
2. [+203, -12] When I first saw her face, I thought she had to be extremely talented.
3. [+210, -20] She's not ugly but she's boring.
4. [+62, -2] I was one of the people who thought she looked ugly after seeing her in Love and War. There's nothing special about her ㅜㅜ and she looked so plain. Definitely not a face for an actress.
5. [+53, -1] I love 4minute so I'm sorry to say this but you have no talent. You're not pretty enough to call pretty, can't sing, can't act... Just practice your singing, at least for that one line you do have...
Article: Hyuna "My complexes are my voice, cheekbones, and my low tolerance for alcohol"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+211, -11] I get that she's sexy and everything but I wish she'd refrain from make up like this. She looks way better with minimal make up... She ruins her face with excessive make up.
2. [+125, -13] She's going to love her cheekbones once she ages... It might be a complex now but in older age, people look way better with some cheekbones.
3. [+101, -12] I'd say her cheekbones are a charm point, not a complex
4. [+96, -7] Hopefully she never gets work done on her cheekbones...
5. [+78, -10] Cheekbones look bad on women with flat, huge faces but it looks pretty on her because her face is the size of a fist and she's cute. And as for drinking... no one views a woman who drinks a lot positively. She's charming without needing to look like a drinker! And yeah, her voice tone does make her singing or talking sound quite childish and embarrassing;