Why doesn't Jo In Sung do romantic comedies?



Article: Why doesn't flower boy Jo In Sung star in a romantic comedy?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+287, -5] Ever since Autumn's Tale, Won Bin hasn't been in a drama at all, much less the mello genre. I get that they want to maintain a strong foundation for their acting careers but I want to see Jo In Sung and Won Bin in a sweet romantic comedy at least once.

2. [+287, -6] Romantic comedies are supposed to be about the love stories between normal men and women... And Jo In Sung's face is far from normal.

3. [+230, -7] You can't do romantic comedies once you reach a certain age... I hope he does at least one.

4. [+164, -7] I think men will be miserable if Jo In Sung and Won Bin picked up romantic comedies because it will only raise the expectations of women..

5. [+138, -7] I wonder why Won Bin doesn't do dramas... I'd totally watch it

6. [+125, -11] I personally want to see a nice, normal romantic drama with Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung just one more time! Nothing too romantic comedy like 'The Greatest Love' or nothing too emotional like 'That Winter', just something sweet and in the middle.

7. [+115, -13] If he starts picking up romantic comedies... Women will not be able to return to every day life..

8. [+93, -6] At least Jo In Sung is still picking up dramas.. ㅜㅜ I want to see Won Bin ㅜㅜ

9. [+76, -2] Someone needs to investigate why Won Bin doesn't do romance... I don't think I've ever seen him in a romance genre with an actress.

10. [+62, -7] Jo In Sung is too unrealistically handsome to do romantic comedies, although I agree that I want to see him in one.

-