[Bestiz] Sports Seoul reveals they will release an idol couple tomorrow



Reader requests.

-

<Sports Seoul> will be releasing a special dating news report on idol stars on the 16th. We've immersed ourselves in this for the past two months and have finally come out of it with exclusive material. We will be revealing an idol couple's love story through pictures from the scene with our readers. We ask for your interest and support.

-


"This is driving me crazy"

"I wonder how many idol couples are shivering in fear right now?"

"I have a feeling it'll be a nobody idol, someone that we don't even know."

"I doubt they'd release a preview like this if it really was a nobody couple."

"This is going to be fun..."

"Sports Seoul really wouldn't bother wasting their time following around a nobody idol."

"Seems like they're competing against Dispatch."

"Their company is probably already handing over money to Sports Seoul"



The following is a Bestiz post I also received as a request speculating Yoona and Donghae to be the couple Sports Seoul is releasing tomorrow.

-


Yoona and Donghae. Yoona seemed to be interested in Donghae since her trainee days.

Yoona: Oppa!! ㅋㅋㅋ Receive my friend request~~ or don't if you don't want to.. ㅠㅠ You.. know me right? ㅠㅠ It's Yoona... ㅋㅋㅋ You saw me today~!! I was standing in the front.. although I'm sure you weren't able to see the concert because of me... ^^ You know me, right!!?? Unless.. unless.. you don't.. ㅋㅋ Then I'll be disappointed-hahat~;;

Donghae: ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoona: Oppa- why are you only laughing at my post!!-0- ㅋㅋㅋ

Donghae: Laugh, laugh, then luck will come

Yoona: Oppa, I think I have to get rid of my mini-homepage soon.. ㅠㅠ because of Jungah unni;; sob sob.. I guess our friendship status will be gone too and it hasn't even been that long.. ooingㅠㅠ But you'll still remain friends with me, right??0_0ㅋㅋㅋ * You better not laugh again this time~!!^^

Donghae: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-



Can tell it's Yoona by just her legs




Couple bracelet















-

"These two really do have a lot of rumors ㅎㅎ"

"The scarf and ring are different, and the headband is a gift thrown by a fan ㅋㅋㅋ and the hoodie and hat are items that everyone would have in their closet"

"Let's just wait for tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋ We'll find out anyway"

"Most of these are sponsored items or from pictorials."

"I gotta admit, the bracelet does make this post seem believable."

"Reminds me of that comment a long time ago that predicted Changmin-Victoria, L-Hyosung, Taemin-Noncelebrity, Onew-Jungah, Eunhyuk-IU, and Yoona-Donghae... Seems like it's all coming true in order."

-


Source: Bestiz [1] [2] Instiz

-