Oh Jong Hyuk signs with DSP Media again after 10 years


Reader request.

-

Article: [Exclusive] Oh Jong Hyuk returns after 10 years.... contract with DSP Media

Source: Sports Korea via Naver

1. [+309, -5] I hope he does well, rare to find a celebrity like him these days

2. [+266, -2] Representative celebrity who became even more amazing after the army

3. [+243, -1] Hul, surprising news... DSP better support him this time ㅡㅡ

4. [+207, -6] Why DSP of all agencies...

5. [+183, -2] He's so humble, you can't help but love him ㅠ

6. [+158, -1] I remember this hyung was amazing back in the day. He was the visual top with Yoo Ho Suk and a main vocalist with amazing skills.

7. [+147, -2] I was a crazy fan of this oppa when I was in junior high and I remember getting into college with him giving us his support for our college entrance exams 7 years ago... Now I'm a 29 year old and a nurse of 7 years, oppa! I wish you success in your career and promise to support you from afar.

8. [+144, -1] He's gotten more handsome with age.

9. [+126, -2] I used to be a Click-B fan but I don't know if this is good news... KARA has power of their own so they were able to handle their own issues with DSP but Click B.... barely any of the members made any money because the income distribution was so unfair. I really hope DSP treats him right this time.

10. [+122, -1] I hope guys like him do better than idols.

11. [+95, -1] DSP, you better do him right this time ㅡㅡ God, I hate DSP, though, why them...

-