Hyosung proves she still has her S-line body


Article: SECRET Hyosung shows off perfect S-line body 'did she save a country in her previous life?'

Source: E-News via Nate [2]

1. [+147, -13] It's not Sunhwa keeping food on the table for SECRET but Hyosung

2. [+129, -9] The only one who's saved a country in their previous life is Hyosung's future husband...

3. [+127, -10] It's so amazing how her top and thighs are glamorous but her waist is thin ㅋㅋㅋ Truly a body that men desire. She's got it.

4. [+61, -4] The worst thing Sunhwa's ever said: "I'm the top when it comes to body in SECRET. Hyosung is just her chest."

5. [+36, -5] I'm getting a nose bleed... I read a comment down below that they want to be reborn as her armpit hair ㅋㅋㅋ Bad choice because you'll be shaved off as soon as you're born ㅋㅋ or maybe even waxed off down to the roots? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -4] Sunhwa will dislike this article

7. [+12, -2] I gulped without intending to

8. [+10, -0] Sunhwa gets on the search rankings for her dumbness, Jieun gets on the search rankings because of Naul, Zinger gets on the search rankings for her car accident... And as for Hyosung... this is it.

9. [+9, -6] Look at those tits

10. [+9, -9] Then do I look the way I do because I sunk a country in my previous life

-