Nichkhun apologizes for drunk driving scandal at Tokyo Dome concert


Article: 'Drunk driving' Nichkhun at Tokyo Dome "Because of me..." explosive tears

Source: Mydaily via Nate

To Korean fans: "It must've been hard because of me, but.... Thank you for still believing in me and loving me. I promise to repay everything by returning to Korea with a better image."

To journalists: "I thought a lot during my hiatus. I realized how wrong I was. Anyone can make mistakes but I think the real mistake is repeating them twice and three times. I really missed my Korean fans. I'll work hard so that I can meet them again."

1. [+768, -116] Why is he crying about this in a Japanese concert? Shouldn't he be apologizing to the Korean people? Jeez...

2. [+590, -86] Did he drunk drive in Japan? Why did he cause an accident in our country but apologize in Japan? I have no idea what this foreigner is thinking

3. [+486, -87] Never forget Drunkhun

4. [+41, -8] Drunk driving is not a mistake...

5. [+35, -18] Then why are you apologizing in Japan? Is Korea just a country to make money in for you? Are you thinking that Japan is just as much of a foreign country to you as Korea that it doesn't matter where you apologize?

6. [+31, -6] What do you mean 'mistake'? What you did was a 'wrongdoing'. You should be apologizing to Korea first, why to Japan at a Tokyo Dome concert?

-

Article: Drunk driving Nichkhun "I will not repeat the same stupid mistake"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+131, -32] Did he seriously just say that anyone makes these mistakes?! I don't think he's waken up yet tsk tsk

2. [+110, -16] Nichkhun's scandal was buried under T-ara...

3. [+105, -23] Just because he wasn't seen in Korea, it seems like he did everything he wanted to during his hiatus. His reflection period doesn't seem all that meaningful now that he's ready to come back ㅋㅋ

-