Kang Minkyung claims she was bullied in high school


Article: Kang Minkyung confesses "I was bullied by the entire school in high school"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

"When I was in high school, I was bullied by the entire school the moment I transferred in. I was so scared of going to school the entire time I was bullied. But after I started talking to my classmates first and treating them nicely, I was able to escape being bullied after two weeks."

1. [+258, -14] As if we didn't already see pictures of her drinking soju with her friends in junior high school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aigoo, so you were bullied, huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+207, -5] Does she think that people are going to believe whatever she spits out of her mouth? Does she seriously think that people can overcome bullying just by being nice and talking to people?? In what world does she think this makes sense?

3. [+189, -5] Is there anyone that HASN'T seen her photos of drinking and smoking? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+32, -2] So I guess she made friends by drinking and smoking with them ㅎㅎ ^0^

5. [+31, -2] I swear, she wouldn't be as controversial as she is if she just kept her mouth shut...

6. [+31, -2] So she stopped being bullied as soon as she started talking to her classmates in her new transfer school? Yeah, I'm sure that was bullying ㅋㅋ

7. [+26, -1] Two weeks of bullying... I don't think she knows what bullying actually means

8. [+19, -2] I swear, Kwang Soo has a way of picking up kids for his company...

9. [+17, -1] How is it that everything she says has no truth to it?

10. [+11, -2] Yeah, shut up with the lie

"What is she talking about? Doesn't everyone ignore the new kid when they transfer in? Seems like she just went through what every transfer student goes through in the first two weeks but she's just calling it bullying.."

"Doesn't even make sense. How would her classmates even know who she is when she just transferred in. Such a liar. Did she expect them to be all up in her business on her first day of school? Obviously people are going to get to know her over time..."

"Seems more like her classmates took their time getting to know her since she was the new transfer student."

-