Lee Ki Woo and Lee Chung Ah are dating



Article: [Exclusive] Drama and sports developed into love... actor Lee Ki Woo and Lee Chung Ah dating

Source: No Cut News via Nate

1. [+300, -8] Maybe because it's spring, but we're getting dating news at least once a week!!! I should just take a nap in the subway, why did I even click into this article knowing that it'd make me jealous

2. [+174, -3] So jealous.... Spring is coming....

3. [+159, -7] I personally love these two, they match so well ㅠㅠ Congratulations, so jealous!

4. [+14, -2] Even as a guy, I think Lee Ki Woo is daebak

5. [+10, -3] So much dating news now that it's spring ㅋ Love beautifully ♥

6. [+9, -2] Lee Ki Woo is like a white person when you look at his proportions... You can't get height and proportions like that out of a Korean man

-