Kim Soo Hyun "I'll get married at 41 to a 21 year old girl"


Article: Kim Soo Hyun "Marriage plans? I'll marry at 41 with a 21 year old girl" explosive statement"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate + Naver

"When I was 24 years old and I was planning out how I was going to live my life, I originally planned to get married between 36 and 37 years old, but I don't think I can keep that promise to myself anymore.

As of now, I think I'll get married at around 41. I'll get married at 41 to a 21 year old girl."

1. [+426, -68] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he crazy? Why is he thinking of chasing after young girls at that age?

2. [+376, -27] Tony Ahn likes this article.

3. [+297, -28] ㅋㅋㅋ This is hilarious. Tony Ahn, are you watching?

4. [+182, -5] Then Kim Soo Hyun's bride to be... is 6 years old right now. She probably just finished up piano lessons and is heading off to her English academy at this time.......

5. [+149, -13] What's wrong with him? Did he lose his brain for a second?

6. [+143, -13] Even if he meant it as a joke, it's extremely cheap.

7. [+123, -6] He should keep these thoughts to himself. His image is fine, why is he ruining it like this?

8. [+113, -9] He has a tendency to ruin his image the minute he opens his mouth... Especially with the stuff he used to write on his Cyworld in the past. Such a tryhard.

9. [+75, -21] Why isn't he using his head;;; Does he not know what's going on these days with Go Young Wook and Tony Ahn..? He should know that saying things like this isn't good for his image, even if it's just a joke.

10. [+78, -26] What a psycho, what's wrong with him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+44, -9] You shouldn't think these things even as a joke.

12. [+48, -14] By Tony bringing his fantasy into reality, all he's done is lead men to stand in front of elementary schools scoping out their picks.

-