K-Pop Star 2 is adamant about convincing the public to believe Bang Yedam is a prodigy


Article: Is Bang Yedam really a prodigy? 10 gayo professionals answer 'divided'

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

Is he a prodigy: 5 voted yes, 5 voted no.
Do you agree with the judges' praise: 7 voted yes, 3 voted no

1. [+230, -13] Just watch 'Dad!' it's the better show

2. [+218, -16] Since it's the professionals within that area of expertise that are calling him a prodigy, I don't really have an opinion on that.. What I find off putting about this is that just because they're calling him a prodigy, they expect us, the public, to agree as well. I personally don't see him as having the skills to not only win the show, but even get into the finals. If he's really a prodigy like they say, I trust that he'll show us what he's made of some day...

3. [+205, -47] The public is the one saying they don't want to listen to him. What's it matter if he's a prodigy or not if the public doesn't want him? How can he succeed?

4. [+55, -6] Lee Seung Chul hated on Busker Busker saying the singing was poor but they made an all kill with their album release... The judges aren't always representative of public opinion.

5. [+47, -6] I'm a music major and I personally don't think anyone can be a judge of pop music. Pop music is judged by the public.

6. [+30, -5] How is he a prodigy...

7. [+24, -2] Prodigies are fabricated by the media

8. [+22, -4] The so called professionals can call him whatever they want. It won't matter in the end because I'm the one who decides whether or not I buy his album. I think Akdong Musician is the real prodigy here. A combination of both charms and talent.

-