Entire cast of 'Infinity Challenge' confirmed to star in Psy's 'Gentleman' MV


Article: All 7 members of 'Infinity Challenge' confirmed to star in Psy's 'Gentleman' MV

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+202, -45] Hmm.... I'm reminded of the phrase "Too much is as bad as too little"

2. [+134, -35] He shouldn't be too greedy... It's not like the 'Infinity Challenge' members are popular overseas.. How are foreigners even going to find Psy amidst all those people ㅡㅡ

3. [+118, -26] If they're going to all star in it, might as well shoot a damn good MV and hit daebak

4. [+45, -1] This is going overboard... Haha going to New York was too much as it is. Just Yoo Jae Suk and Noh Hong Chul are enough.

5. [+42, -5] Honestly, I'm against the 'Infinity Challenge' members in this... Once was enough, why again? Should've just used another artist in the agency or a fresh new face.

6. [+36, -2] I'm a huge fan of the show but I really hope they don't star in his MV. It's Psy's choice so I don't have a right to say anything but... It just doesn't feel right, like a foggy day...

7. [+33, -3] Are they trying to ride on his coat tails...

8. [+32, -7] Sigh... Looks like this album will be a failure

9. [+30, -3] They really don't know where to draw the line, do they ㅋㅋ

10. [+25, -4] I can already smell the MV failing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+19, -3] I know this is wrong to say but... I really hope it's not true... Setting the MV up for failure.

12. [+17, -6] They basically stuck their straws into Psy's popularity

-