G.NA talks about her childhood



Article: G.NA "After losing my dad at age 6, I lived apart from my family" explosive tears

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+163, -14] She always seems so bright on the outside but I guess that isn't all there is to her. Find strength.

2. [+114, -21] Sob sob I didn't know she had such a sad story to her.. sob sob

3. [+110, -12] At the very least, let's refrain from making sexual comments in articles like this

4. [+23, -3] I had no idea she had such a sad story inside of her because she always seemed so bright on the outside. I hope she continues to be a bright person~~

5. [+18, -1] G.NA's not the only one in the world with problems like this but there's still something amazing about her perseverance

6. [+11, -1] I have a feeling that G.NA's a lot more strict and old fashioned than most Korean idols

7. [+10, -1] I always thought she had a lonely side to her whenever I saw her obsess over her manager unni ㅠㅠㅠ She looks exactly like her mother

8. [+9, -1] She seems to be a different person from the public's perception of her

-