All top 10 of 'K-Pop Star 2' contestants receive contract offers



Article: 'K-Pop Star 2' Top 10 receive agency love calls "All likely to sign contracts"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+312, -4] Out of all of the audition shows, Birth of a Great Star seems to be a show about turning kids into nobodies

2. [+259, -25] I hope Akdong Musician finish discussing with their parents and make the decision not to go to JYP

3. [+218, -6] I hope we can get more singers who can pursue the type of music they want...

4. [+200, -20] Someone save Park Jin Young... I don't know how they're managing their agency...

5. [+167, -10] I seriously question whether Akdong really needs to join a big agency, and I'm especially suspicious of whether they'll be able to continue to write music under such an agency. They're not dancing singers, nor do they need the contribution of lyricists and composers. They need an agency that will just support them. It's such a sad reality that singers can't sing merely because they don't have an agency.

6. [+166, -13] There are a few of them that received contracts before they were dropped ㅋㅋ

7. [+148, -13] I hope 2000won goes to a good agency and hits it big

8. [+144, -14] I heard Song Haye joined SM ㅋㅋ I think if you want to become popular and join a big agency, it'd be better to audition for K-Pop Star than Superstar K.

9. [+143, -20] I wonder how many will choose JYP

10. [+142 -22] Akdong shouldn't go to JYP, Bang Yedam should

11. [+121, -4] Please debut Raccoon~~~~

12. [+106, -3] But I don't remember any of the faces of the season one contestants who said they were signed on to agencies;;; Lee Seung Joo, Goo Jun Hee, Matthew Kim...

-