2NE1 takes a group photo with Lee Hi



Article: 2NE1 takes a cute group shot with Lee Hi "The trendy girl"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+315, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ Cute how Park Bom's poking Lee hi's cheek

2. [+311, -23] I kinda thought that Lee Hi wouldn't be able to fit in with YG but it's good to see her fit right in ^^ Wishing the best for all

3. [+307, -21] T-ara, learn something from this...

4. [+262, -10] I want a collaboration from 2NE1 and Lee hi

5. [+237, -13] When Park Bom's face flashed on the camera in K-Pop Star, I was really surprised. She looks like herself in this photo so why does she turn into another person in front of the camera ㅜㅜ

6. [+200, -16] Put out an album already 2NE1. Yang CEO has got to be out of his mind right now.

7. [+186, -10] Sandara really is pretty... and I agree that Hi fits in with YG. I tried to imagine her in another agency and it's just hard to imagine. She's gotten a lot prettier since losing weight as well.

8. [+167, -8] Yanggoon, stop only pushing Lee Hi and promote 2NE1 too

9. [+149, -5] where is CL off to all the time

10. [+143, -31] Hi has a larger face than I thought... Dara is so pretty, different from face size alone ㅠㅠ

-