Article: [Exclusive] YG Yang Hyun Suk specially orders Lee Hi Japanese lessons 'why?'
Source: OSEN via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+155, -11] I really don't understand why an article like this is considered 'exclusive'
2. [+158, -17] I'm a longtime YG fan but it's really unsettling for me to see YG media play once a day like this every day...
3. [+129, -12] Another 'exclusive', shouldn't it be obvious by now? He's obviously planning her Japanese advancement
4. [+39, -7] Lee Hi doesn't have a chance in Japan. They're going to be judging her by her visuals first and she's not going to get anywhere with a face that looks like Park Kyung Lim.
5. [+39, -2] I'm pretty sure 2NE1 fans are beginning to understand now why Big Bang fans hated 2NE1 so much when they first debuted...
6. [+37, -6] I don't hate Lee Hi but... seriously? Sigh...
7. [+28, -2] First YG tried to media play Lee Hi by linking her up with Busker Busker... but her song is barely contending with a song that's been out for a year ㅋㅋ and she's only barely sold 1,000 copies of her album so far ㅋㅋ Busker's debut album sold over 100,000 copies. Busker Busker is a wall that Lee Hi can never climb over, and YG and Lee Hi's fans need to understand that loud and clear. Never ever try to media play them as anything comparable again ㅋㅋ Lee Hi is just another rookie in the sea. And if YG tries to make Lee Hi piggy back on Big Bang for her Japanese advancement,... well, I trust that they know what Big Bang fans will react with.
8. [+26, -11] Lee Hi will never make it, hasn't IU been example enough? She's talented and already established a strong fandom base in Korea before her advancement and yet she did worse than any other dance idol in Japan. The Japanese music market doesn't judge on just talent alone, you have to have a cute or pretty face for them to go 'kawaii~' and show interest. Lee Hi is quiet and reserved, her singing won't carry her far in Japan.
9. [+26, -11] Yang Hyun Suk is seriously diseased with an Lee Hi obsession... Big Bang's Daesung is sweeping the Oricon charts, selling out his albums, plus his Japanese nationwide tour offer from avex and not one damn article about all these achievements while Lee Hi gets the most trivial things put out ㅡㅡ; Instead Yang Hyun Suk's sitting around with Lee Hi saying she's advancing into America, into Japan... This has to be a disease ㅡㅡ
10. [+24, -3] I think Lee Hi's fans are blind because I see them going around commenting that Lee Hi will be hit with instant success in America ㅋㅋ And whenever I see YG put out articles with 'exclusives', I really don't see a difference between him and Kwang Soo. He will obviously make Lee Hi piggy back on Big Bang's name, just like how he cut Big Bang's stage time to make 2NE1 piggy back on them ㅋㅋ And by the way, next time you media play, don't you dare put Busker Busker's name next to Lee Hi as if they're the same level. Just the digital sales alone means they're nowhere near the same anything ㅋㅋ
Article: [Exclusive] YG Yang Hyun Suk orders three months of special Japanese lessons for Lee Hi
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+583, -50] Send Lee Hi to America, not Japan...
2. [+499, -33] Japanese exchange students say that Lee Hi's style won't work in Japan... 2NE1 didn't work out either because they had such a strong image
3. [+443, -16] As if sending the Big Bang hyungs over there wasn't enough, you're sending Hi there too? It hasn't even been that long since she debuted.. Just leave her alone.
4. [+443, -36] Send her to America or England. Doesn't her vocals match better over there?
5. [+418, -47] Park Jimin would be jealous of this article